Saturday, August 24, 2013

Painkillers for My Thoughts...

Those were days that are gone but I can never take out from my head.  The fever is getting into the cells of my brain, driving me nuts every single day.  Am I hallucinating again? Will I cease not to remember something I can't forget?  Will you hear me again? I am awfully down but I must not give up and lost hope.  So bad, I am almost there...

Do you despise me? Or disregard the friend you found in me?  You know I am so willing to jump off the fence in between us. However, it is up to you... the decision is yours...

Can you stop me from missing you?  There's never a day inside my prison cell of boredom I wish to see you not only in my imagination.  I wish you are in front of me so that I can look into your eyes and smell your manly aroma.  I will keep on missing those times you make me feel different but comfortable in your company.  You brought to me a package of joy with pain and wonderful memories. Hopefully those times won't end but more to come.

Ouch.  Here it goes again.... those memories lingering in every fiber of me.  Prescribe me the painkillers that will cure the longings in me.  Prove to me those are not only real in my thoughts...

I hope you can hear me... but I don't know if I have the face to see you once more... Or do you still want to see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment