Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Kissed You Last Night

Where to find a love potion?
How to make a love spell?
What will I give up to be with you?
So much pondering caused my migraine
***
The old track played is heart-breaking
My colds caused me to sneeze with teary eyes
Alone in the dark and silent room
Witnessing the drizzle outside my window
***
The doorbell's sound was so defeaning
No one opened the door, I must get it!
My heart galloped in strange directions
For you were there to brighten the evening
***
It was a dream that felt so real
You whispered into my ears
And your voice was soft and gentle
Then, I stared at you for a long time
***
Under the moonlight, we touched
The evening was concluded with a kiss
You're in the CPU of my head
I can never delete you permanently
If I will, my whole system will malfunction


No comments:

Post a Comment