Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kiss Me When You're Ready

I dream of your tender lips touching mine

Will it be as sweet as chocolates or simply divine?

Does it taste like a baby's milk or an extraordinary wine?

Will it stop a heavy downpour and bring me sunshine?

How will I know? Perhaps, it is something I can't define

Perhaps, if you'll kiss me, my sick heart will be just fine!

I don't mind if you'll kiss me beside the shoreline

Is it more romantic if done beneath the grapevine?

Let's do it when our stomachs are full, after we dine!

Just kiss me when you're ready, honey, I won't decline! ;)

Never get tired of waiting for you under the holy shrine

Perceiving the day when will meet at the center of the line

Your kiss will fly me to the moon for our lives are entwine!

Belittle not the magic of a kiss for two unlikely souls it can combine!

No comments:

Post a Comment