Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Devil Within

Isn't it ridiculous how patterns form something only your imaginative eyes can perceive?

What do you see? Two hearts reflecting each other.  Look closely and discover two fox' eyes.  Wait a minute!  Is it a mustache or those are fangs?  Hey, the scariest part is the horns on the heart.

I have so many strange dreams.  Those are not visions from God but the fruits of my sinful desires.  I surrender all those troubling thoughts.  How will I take away something that already resides in me?  Thus, it is a combat within, saving my soul from hell.

I only see what I want to see.  But, whoever you are, if there are unacceptable words you said, all of those are of no proofs and totally injustice.  If you were angry at me, condemn the circumstances for I am just another victim.  My apologies for your pains because I endure more.

Do you triumph in my defeat?  How long will you reign?  My life is bitter and sour now, I am still trying to survive.  What will happen to you?  I don't know.  You'll find it out yourself.  Will it be worst? I don't know, the future is not mine to see. 

Be warned, the wrongful wishes you have for others might backfire on you ten times or more.  Don't let the devil dominates us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment