Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Worthless Paper

A hope nothing but a trash
A signature brings temporary joy on documents meant to be scratched
The most awaited miracle turned to be a grief
Have a I suffered enough?
I want to use and improve my skills
I am blessed with many gifts but with no luck
My good head is no significant
Why can't I be a slut who needs not to work and feed on men's profit?
Why can't I be whore who earns money in pleasure!??
I am so close to it
Almost there and why it should be taken?
I qualified and proved myself worthy
Why the world filled with rules of stubborn men?
The excitements dissolve into tears
Do I have reasons to smile?

I miss myself and the usual routines...
I am always enthusiastic with work
Oftentimes, pretending I am healthy and never get sick
I miss preparing my attire in the evenings
I miss hearing my laughter and how grateful others were...

I always have the chances...
Take away your curse and evil desires
Forgive me and I forgive you...

How many times will I lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment